Sample Questions for A.G.S. Johnson
1. Your debut novel The Sausage Maker's Daughters has
been called "spell-binding courtroom storytelling at its very best.'' For those who haven't had the pleasure of reading it yet, what's the book
2. The book was 12 years in the making, and the impeccable
details and believable plotline is proof of the amount of work put into it.
What kind of research did you have to do?
3. You grew up in a Midwestern family of five girls and no
boys, and therefore decided to embark on a career in the corporate world so you
could explore why men were treated differently than women. What did you find,
and how did this influence your writing?
Though you worked in the corporate world, you've always wanted to be a writer.
What made you finally follow your dream?
How did you create Kip Czermanski’s character? She seems so real.
Early reviewers of the book said your writing made them feel they were
discovering a young John Grisham. Are you a fan of his? Which other authors do
7. You serve on the board of The World Is Just A Book Away.
What does this charity do?
8. You are currently working on your second book. Can you give
us a sneak peek?